Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 25 - GREECE!

Today we went to Thessaloniki, Greece which is the northern capital of Greece. It was quite interesting. It's quite modern, and is also one of the major port cities of the country. This trip made it all hit home, because most of my notes over Greece covered this city. So - that was nice.
We mostly had a bus tour of the city, so I can't really give you much of a description of everything. . . or anything really. The city was modern and crowded, but had an "older" feel to it. Other than that, I don't have much to offer in terms of history or content . . . when I get home I'll post all my pictures up and maybe I'll remember so stuff.


So, this is the blood castle. I don't really remember why they call it that - but they do.

I made an A in my study abroad class . . . which completes my journey. Tomorrow I have nothing to do but pack and enjoy my last day in Blagoevgrad - and then we leave EARLY Thursday morning. Till then . . . . sleep tight America.

No comments:

Post a Comment