Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 11

Midterm went very well . . . I'm quite sure that I made at least a B, if not an A. It consisted of just 2 questions. I had 1 hour and 30 minutes to take the exam, and I used all but like 5 minutes. I seriously wrote everything that I possibly could remember, but I think I left out one or two key terms from one of my essay answers - which I think is ok. I mean, I literally have some answers that are straight from his mouth - written down on paper - and then analyzed by my own hand. HA HA!

Today was my good friend Moses' 21st birthday. Last night as soon as it hit midnight a group of us went running through the dorm to find him - and then I tackled him - and then we sang happy birthday to him. It was hilarious, and then he said it made his day. hehe

I stayed up till about 3 a.m. studying and what not, and I'm quite glad that I did. I'm quite sure that I passed that exam. Dr. Hall said he'd probably have them graded by tomorrow, and I seriously hope so. I'm kinda worried about it - seeing as how we have just two grades for the class. Depending on what I make on this midterm, I'll have to see exactly how much I need to study for the next exam. Regardless, I'm going to study my butt off for it. I enjoy this stuff. It's stuff that goes along with other Middle Eastern history that I know, and completes some of the questions that I had about Western European culture.

As far as the day, it was really good. We all went out for dinner to celebrate Moses' birthday, and then our friend Phil brought in the cake - it was in the shape of a soccer ball!! Moses' face was priceless. . . he completely freaked out. It was great . . . he said it was definitely a memorable birthday! woohoo!

I'm kinda looking forward to tomorrow's class . . . and then this weekend!! It'll be just like last weekend . . . I leave on Friday morning - and then I'll journal about the entire trip, and when I get back on Sunday, I'll blog about Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

That's all folks ~

No comments:

Post a Comment