Sunday, May 24, 2009

ONE WEEK IN EUROPE!!

I've been in Europe for one week, and I definitely do not feel like a native - which is awesome. I love not being able to understand every word that someone says, and having to go completely with hand signals at times. I'm thinking about going further with this region for maybe my field of study - but that'll take some time to work out. I could definitely come over here and start a new counterculture of feminism - because God knows they need it.

It's been wonderful so far. I'm very thankful to have loving parents who trusted me enough to come over here and not be worried about my safety. I'm enjoying every moment, wishing there was some way to fully show my experiences more - but with limited computer time, and full schedules of things to do - it's kinda hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment