Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 9 - Monday

Today was somewhat an interesting day. I overslept, but it's ok - I don't have classes over here till 2 p.m. which is great. I studied a little this morning, but did a lot of emailing. I love how I'll email a lot of people in the morning here and then have to wait till like 5 p.m. that day to get anything back from them . . . but hey, I guess that's what happens when there's a 7 hour time difference.

Class was amazing today. I love how Dr. Hall's teaching his class . . . it's by far the best way to teach classes for college students. It's hard to explain, but it just works.

Kevin and I went out and got dinner together. We went to some place from the first night, and we both got something called Drunk Spaghetti. It was like some cream based sauce with white wine, garlic, and onions. I loved it. I'm definitely going to try to cook it when i get home.

Now we're all hanging out and just having a good time together. Getting off for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment